WARRANTY POLICY FOR SALMERK HEATING SYSTEMS
There is a Producer quality warranty for all types of Salmerk heating system
Warranty period of Salmerk heating system product: (kit №1-7):
Aluminum heating strip – 20 years
The system unit, which includes built-in electronic unit, transformer, thermostat – 5 years
The manufacturing company undertakes to perform warranty repair or replacement of the good during the warranty period, except in stipulated by these obligations cases and on conditions that the buyer fulfills all installation and operating requirements of the good.
As a warranty shall be considered the case of a defect (loss of function) of any of the components of the product during the warranty period except:
- damage caused by fire;
- damage connected with the insects and small animals activities;
- electrical damages of equipment units and components resulting from voltage spike, improper connections, improper selection of the supply voltage, use of safety fuses or protection tripping devices of high working current;
- electrical damages of equipment units and components connected with the ingress of water and other liquids;
- defects caused as a result of violation of rules and procedures of operation, maintenance, transportation or storage;
- mechanical damage (including accidental) due to impact or other external actions;
- mechanical damage resulting from the operation of equipment with exceeding of operating ranges and load characteristics stated by the Manufacturer;
- defects resulted from normal wear and tear or expiration of Service terms of equipment components (consumables, batteries, accumulators, lamps, fuses and suchlike things);
- defects resulting from non-original spare parts use, as well as a result of involving for maintenance, repair or modification of equipment of private individuals or organizations not agreed with the manufacturer in a written form;
- damages caused by the use of equipment not for the intended purpose;
- defects resulting from the use of components, consumables or other parts not approved by the Manufacturer.
The condition for the fulfillment of the guarantee obligations is the providing by the buyer of the completed Warranty Certificate, detailed plan of the premises and the installation scheme, detailed defect description, copy of the document which confirms the purchase (check/bill).
When purchasing the product, make sure that the seller has filled in the warranty certificate.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- GENERAL PROVISIONS
The present User Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement) is applicable to the site located at www.salmerk.com
The present Agreement handles the relationship between the Site Administration and the User of this Site.
The site administration retains the right to make changes, add or delete the clauses of the present Agreement at any time without User notification.
Continuation of site use by the User means acceptance of the Agreement and its amendments.
The user is personally responsible for verifying amendments of present Agreement.
The terms stipulated below have the following meaning for the purposes of this Agreement:
The site is a site located on www.salmerk.com domain, operating by the use of online resource and related services containing information about Products and services.
Administration of the site is authorized employees who manage the Site.
User is a person who has access to the Site, through the information and telecommunications network “Internet” and uses the Site.
The content of the site (hereinafter referred to as the Content) is the protected intellectual property, including texts, articles, illustrations, covers, graphic, text, photographic, derivative, compound and other works, user interfaces, visual interfaces, trademark names, logos, databases, as well as design, structure, choice, coordination, layout, general style and location of this Content included to the Site and other intellectual property objects all together and/or separately, contained on e-commerce site.
- SUBJECT OF AGREEMENT
The subject of this Agreement is to provide the User with access to information about products and services of the company contained on the Site.
The site provides the following service (services) to the User:
- access to Web Content including the right to browse content;
- access to search and navigation tools on the Site;
- access to Products information and data on Products purchase on a paid basis;
- other types of service (services) implemented on Site pages.
This Agreement covers all existing (genuinely functioning) services of the Site, as well as any further modifications and service (services) of e-commerce site.
Access to e-commerce Site is provided free of charge.
This Agreement is a public offer. By gaining the access to the Site, the User is deemed to have acceded to this Agreement.
The use of materials and services of the Site is subject to current legislation laws.
- RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
The Administration of the Site has the right:
To change terms of Site use, as well as to modify the content of the Site. Changes come into force from the moment of the publication of updated version of the Agreement on the Site.
To block access to the Site in the event of violation of present Agreement terms by the User.
Enter/change the amount of payment charged for providing access to Site use. The change in cost will not apply to Users who have a registration at the time the payment is changed, except for cases specifically specified by the Site Administration.
The User has the right:
To get access for the purpose to use the Site after compliance with registration requirements. To use all services available on the Site and also to purchase Products provided on the Site.
To use the Site solely for the purposes and according to procedures stipulated in the Agreement and not prohibited by law.
The User is obliged:
To provide additional information directly related to services provided on the Site, upon the request of the Site Administration.
To follow property and non-property rights of authors and other copyright holders when using the Site.
Not to take actions that can be considered as violating the normal operation of the Site.
Not to distribute with the use of the Site any confidential and legally protected information about individuals or legal entities.
To avoid any actions as a result of which may cause the breach the confidentiality of information protected by law.
Not to use the Site to distribute the information of advertising nature, otherwise than agreed with Site Administration.
Not to use the services of the Site for the purpose of:
- Downloading content that is illegal and violates any rights of third parties; promotes violence, cruelty, hatred and (or) discrimination based on race, nationality, gender, religion, and social background; contains inaccurate information and (or) insults towards specific individuals, organizations, authorities.
- Motivation to commit unlawful acts, as well as assistance to persons whose actions are aimed to constraint and bans violation.
- Violations of rights of minors and (or) causing them harm in any form, infringement of minority rights.
- Falsely representing oneself to be another person or representative of the organization and (or) the community, as well as to be the employees of present e-commerce website without sufficient rights.
- Misinformation about the features and characteristics of any Product from the catalogue published on the Site.
- Incorrect comparison of the Product, as well as the formation of negative attitude towards persons (not) using certain Products, or judgment of such persons.
The user is not allowed:
- to use any devices, programs, procedures, algorithms and methods, automatic devices or equivalent manual processes for accessing, purchasing, copying or tracking the content of the Site;
- to violate the proper functioning of the Site;
- to pass over the navigation structure of the Site in any way for the purpose to receive or attempt to receive any information, documents or materials by any means that are not purposely represented by the services of the Site;
- to use unauthorized access to Site functions, to any other systems or networks related to the Site, as well as to any services provided by the Site;
- to fail to comply with the security system or authentication system on the Site or in any network related to the Site;
- to perform backward search, track or try to track any information about any other Site User.
- to use the Website and its Content for any purposes prohibited by the legislation, and also incite to any illegal activity or other activity that violates the rights of the e-commerce Website or other persons.
- SITE USING RULES
The site and the content of the Site are owned and managed by the Site Administration.
The content of the Site cannot be copied, published, reproduced, forwarded or distributed by any means, and placed in the information and telecommunications Internet network without the prior written consent of the Site Administration.
The content of the Site is protected by copyright, trademark law, as well as by other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
The purchase of Products offered on the Site may require the creation of the User account.
The user is personally responsible for confidentiality preservation of account information, including the password, as well as for all activities conducted on behalf of the User account, without exception.
The user must promptly notify the Site Administration in case of the event of unauthorized use of his account or password or any other failure of security compliance.
The administration of the site has the right to unilaterally delete User account if it has not been used for more than 12 (twelve) consecutive calendar months without notifying the User.
This Agreement covers all additional terms and conditions concerning Products purchase and service provision on the Site.
Information published on the Site should not be interpreted as modification of this Agreement.
The site administration has the right to amend the list of Products and services provided on the Site and (or) the prices applicable to such Products and (or) rendered services at any time without User notification.
Any of the documents listed above may be subject to update. Changes come into force from the moment of their publication on the Site. Information on the Site is for informational purposes only and under no circumstances can be considered as a public offer. For detailed information about Products characteristics, their availability and cost, the user should contact the site Administration.
Any losses that the User may bear in case of willful or reckless violation of any provision hereof, as well as a result of unauthorized access to communications of another User are not compensated by the Site Administration.
The Site Administration is not liable for:
- Delays or failures in transaction process resulted by force majeure, as well as any breakdown in telecommunication, computer, electrical and other related systems.
- Actions of transaction systems, banks, payment systems and delays related to its work.
- Proper functioning of the Website, in case if the User does not have the necessary technical means for its use, and also has no obligations to provide User with such means.
The Administration of the Site has the right to disclose any information collected about the User if the disclosure is required for investigation or in case of complaint connected with the misuse of the Website or for identifying (identification) of the User who may violate or interfere with the Administration rights or the rights of other Users.
The Administration of the Site has the right to disclose any information about the User which the Administration deems necessary to comply with the provisions of the current legislation or court decisions, to ensure the fulfillment of the terms hereof, to protect rights or safety of organization and Users.
The Administration of the Site has the right to disclose information about the User, if the current legislation requires or permits such disclosure.
Disagreements and disputes between the Parties of the present Agreement shall be resolved amicably by way of communications.
The Administration of the Site does not accept counter-offers from the User in terms of changes to this User Agreement.
Salmerk company info:
KDM PRO d.o.o.
Slovenia, 1000 Ljubljana, Celovška cesta 228